IAF SSC Officers Ground Duty Officers Course 2010
Indian Air Force invites Enterprising & Adventurous Men and women to Join as Permanent / Short Service Commissioned Officers in Operational Support Group.
We Are a high tech service, operating a formidable array of aircrafts, weapons and associated equipment.
Have some of the finest training facilities, which will transform you into a skilled professional.
Have openings for bright young men and women who seek a life of challenge, honour and glory.
- IAF Applications are invited from male and female Indian citizens for grant of Permanent / Short Service Commission in Ground Duty branches of the Indian Air Force for the following courses for which training will commence in Jan 2011.
No. 129 Ground Duty Officers’ Course (Permanent Commission For Men).
No. 22 Short Service Commission Course For Men.
No. 38 Short Service Commission Course For Women.
Indian Air Force Last date for receipt of applications: 08 March 2010. Last date for receipt of applications for the candidates who are sending their applications from Andaman & Nicobar Islands, Lakshadweep & Minicoy Islands, Assam, Meghalaya, Manipur, Arunachal Pradesh, Tripura, Nagaland and Mizoram: 15 March 2010.
Indian Air Force Eligibility Conditions
- Should be an Indian Citizen.
- Educational Qualification for IAF:
|Administration & Logistics||Graduate OR Post Graduate Degree in Arts / Science / Commerce / Management / Engineering OR LLB.||Minimum 60% marks in aggregate in ail papers put together for Graduates and Minimum 50% marks in aggregate in all papers put together for Post Graduates.|
|Accounts||Graduate OR Post Graduate Degree in Commerce OR CA / ICWA with B.Com / M.Com.||Minimum 60% marks in aggregate in all papers put together' for Graduates and Minimum 50% marks in aggregate in all papers put together for Post Graduates/ CA / ICWA.|
|Meteorology||Post Graduate Degree in Science / Geography / MCA (having passed Mathematics and Physics at Graduation Level).||Minimum 50% marks in aggregate in all papers put together.|
|Education||Post Graduate Degree in English / Defence Studies / Psychology / Mathematics / Physics / Statistics / Computer Science / Management OR M Ed degree after PG as stated above OR PhD in the above stated subjects.||Minimum 50% marks in aggregate in all papers put together.|
All candidates applying must have passed 10+2 through regular schooling.
Candidates appearing in final year/ semester examination may also apply provided they fulfil the following conditions:
- Candidates should not have any present backlog and should have secured a minimum of 60% marks for Graduates and a minimum of 50% marks for Post Graduates in aggregate in all papers put together up to the last semester for which results have been declared, at the time of applying / AFSB testing.
- Candidates should be able to provide provisional / original qualifying degree certificate latest by 15 Dec 2010.
- Indian Air Force Age Limit: (As on 01 Jan 2011)
Age limit Born between For Graduates 20 to 23 Years 02 Jan 1988 to 01 Jan 1991 For Post Graduates / LLB (Five years integrated course) 20 to 25 Years 02 Jan 1986 to 01 Jan 1991 For M.Ed. Ph.D. / CA / ICWA 20-27 Years 02 Jan 1984 to Jan 1991
- Height: Minimum height: Men-157.5 Cms Women-152 Cms.