Indian Air Force invites Enterprising & Adventurous Engineers to Join the Indian Air Force as permanent / Short Service Commissioned Officers in Technical Branches.
We are a high tech service a formidable array of aircraft, weapons and associate equipment Have some of the finest training facilities. Which will transform you into a skilled professional.
Have Opening for bright young men and women who seek a life of challenge, honour and glory.
- Indian Air Force Applications are invited from male and female Indian Citizen for grant of Permanent / Short Service Commission in Technical branches of the Indian Air Force for the following courses.
No. 78 Aeronautical Engineers Course (AEC) (Permanent Commission for Men) No. 50 Short Service Commission Course (SSC) For Men and Women Training Commencing in Jan 2011.
Pre Final Year Engineers for University Entry Scheme (Use) for Men Training Commencing in July 2011.
|Last date for receipt of applications:||14 April 2010.|
|Last date for receipt of applications for the candidates who are sending their applications from Andaman & Nicobar Islands, Lakshadweep & Minicoy Islands, Assam, Meghalaya, Manipur, Arunachal Pradesh, Tripura. Nagaland and Mizoram is:||21 April 2010.|
- Eligibility for IAF Recruitment 2010
Should be an Indian Citizen.
Age :18 to 28 years as on 01 Jan 2011 i.e. Born between 02 Jan 1983 to 01 Jan 1993 (for AEC & 50 SSC) and born between 02 Jul 1983 to 01 Jul 1993 (for UES) (both dates inclusive).
- IAF Course 2010 Education Qualifications:
Aeronautical Engineer (Electronics)
B.E / B.Tech in Electronics / Telecommunication / Electrical / Communication / Electronics & Communication / Instrumentation / Information Technology / Computer Science or a combination of these streams. Or
Diploma in Electronics of Madras Institute of Technology. OR B.Tech in Radio Physics and Electronics / Optics and Opto electronics. OR M.Sc. Degree in Physics (With Electronics) / Electronics/Computer Science / Computer Application / MCA with Maths, Physics and Electronics at graduation level. OR M.Sc. Tech in Electronics and Radio Engineering. OR
Section A&B of Examination of the Associate Membership Examination of Institution of Engineers (India) in Electrical, Electronics or Telecommunications Subjects. OR Section A&B of Examination of Aeronautical Society of India by actual studies in Avionics / Communication streams. OR
Graduate Membership Examination of the Institute of Electronics and Telecommunication Engineers with subjects of Section A & full subjects of Section B by actual studies (Maths, Applied Electronics and Circuits, Principles of Communication Engineering, Transmission lines and Networks).
Aeronautical Engineer (Mechanical)
BE / B.Tech in Aeronautical / Mechanical / Production / Industrial Production or a combination of these streams. OR Section A & B of the Associate Membership Examination of Institution of Engineers (India) in Mechanical / Aeronautical subjects by actual studies. OR
Section A&B of Associate Membership Examination of the Aeronautical Society of India with Group I (Design and Production) or Group II (Maintenance, Repair & Overhaul) subjects by actual studies.
- Minimum Marks: Minimum 60% marks in aggregate in all papers put together in any of the above listed educational qualification.
Candidates appearing in third year (for UES) / final year / semester examination may also apply provided they fulfill the following conditions :
- Candidates should not have any present backlog and should have secured a minimum of 60% marks in aggregate in all papers put together upto the last semester for which results have been declared, at the time of applying / AFSB testing.
- Candidates should be able to provide provisional / original degree certificate latest by 15 Dec 2010 for AEC & SSC and 15 Jun 2011 for UES.
Physical Standards for Indian Air Force 2010
- Height and Weight: Minimum height: Men-157.5 Cms, Women-152 Cms with correlated weight. Other additional medical criteria would be evaluated by the Air Force Medical Authorities whose decision on the fitness would be final.