Indian Air Force Recruitment 2014 for LDC, MTD, Cook
Government of India
Ministry of Defence Indian Air Force
1. Applications are invited for Civilian Employment from Male and Female candidates for the following post at Indian Air Force. The details of the post and eligibility conditions are as follows :
|SI No.||Name of Post||No. of Vacancy||Pay Scale||Qualification|
|1.||LDC||02 ( 1 0BC & 1 Gen )||Grade Pay 1900 ( in PB - 1 5200- 20200 ).||
|2.||MTD ( OG )||01 ( Gen )||Grade Pay 1900 ( in PB - 1 5200 - 20200 )||
|3.||Cook||05 ( 3 Gen, 1 OBC & 1 SC )||Grade Pay 1900 ( in PB - 1 5200 - 20200 ).||Matriculation or equivalent examination of recognized university / Board and a minimum of six months of experience in trade or Ex-Servicemen in similar / akin / field or trade.|
|4.||Painter||01 ( OBC )||Grade Pay 1900 ( in PB - 1 5200 - 20200 ).||Industrial Training Institute Certificate in the appropriate / akin field or trade viz. painter.|
|5.||MTS||16 ( 7 Gen, 6 0BC, 2 SC & 1 PH )||Grade Pay 1800 ( in PB - 1 5200 - 20200 )||Matriculation or equivalent examination of recognized university / Board.
Desirable : One year of experience as Watchman or Lascar or Gestetner Operator or Mali from an Organization or Institute.
|6.||Mess Staff||10 ( 3 Gen, 4 OBC & 3 SC||Grade Pay 1800 ( in PB - 1 5200 - 20200 )||Matriculation or equivalent examination of recognized university / Board.
Desirable : One year of experience as Waiter or Washer - up from an Organization.
|7.||Safaiwala||7 ( 1 Gen, 2 OBC, 3 SC & 1 ST )||Grade Pay 1800 ( in PB - 1 5200 - 20200 )||Matriculation or equivalent examination of recognized university / Board.|
|8.||3 Aya||3 ( Gen )||Grade Pay 1800 ( in PB - l 5200 - 20200 )||Matriculation or equivalent examination of recognized university / Board and One year of experience as Ayah in Hospitals or Nursing Homes from an Organization or Institute.|
Apply for the post where applicants desired
2. The applicants are requested to choose the station and apply as desired. The locations of the Stations where vacancies mentioned in para 1 have been allotted are as follows :
|Name of Post||No. of Vacancy Allotted to Station||Address to which the application is to be forwarded|
|LDC||01 ( Gen )||C Adm O, Air Force Station, Samana ( Jamnagar ) ( Guj ) - 360 520|
|MTS||02 ( 1 OBC & 1 PH )|
|Safaiwala||02 ( ISC & 1 OBC )|
|Cook||01 ( Gen )||Adjt, Air Force Station, Samana ( Jamnagar ) ( Guj ) - 360 520|
|LDC||01 ( OBC )||C Adm O, Air Force Station, Cotton Green, Mumbai - 33|
|MTD ( OG )||01 ( Gen )||C Adm O, Air Force Station, Village - Kundal, Via - Phalodi, Distt - Jodhpur ( Raj )|
|Mess Staff||01 ( SC )||C Adm O, Air Force Station, Lohagaon, Pune ( MH ) - 411 032|
|Cook||02 ( 1 Gen & 1 OBC )|
|Aya||01 ( Gen )|
|MTS||03 ( 1 Gen & 2 OBC )||C Adm O, Air Force Station, Ratanada, Jodhpur ( Raj ) - 11|
|Safaiwala||01 ( SC )|
|Painter||01 ( OBC )|
|MTS||01 ( Gen )||C Adm O, Air Force Station - II, Inside Sub Guard Room, Ratanada, Jodhpur ( Raj ) - 11|
|Mess Staff||02 ( 1 OBC & 1 SC )|
|Mess Staff||01 ( Gen )||C Adm O, Air Force Station, Mount Abu, Distt - SIROHI ( Raj ) - 01|
|Cook||01 ( Gen )|
|MTS||02 ( l OBC & 1 SC )||C Adm O, Air Force Station Jamnagar ( Guj ) - 03|
|Safaiwala||02 ( 1 SC & 1 ST )|
|Mess Staff||01 ( SC )||Adjt - 11, Air Force Station, Near Air Port, Harni Road, Vadodara ( Guj ) - 18|
|Mess Staff||01 ( OBC )||Adjt - 2231, Air Force Station, Near Golden Chowkdi, Vadodara ( Guj ) - 18|
|MTS||05 ( 03 Gen, 1 OBC & 1 SC )||Adjt - 25, Air Force Station, Near Air Port, Harni Road, Vadodara ( Guj ) - 18|
|Cook||01 ( SC )|
|MTS||01 ( Gen )||C Adm O, 17 Tettra School, Air Force Station, Makarpura, Vadodara ( Guj )- 14|
|Aya||01 ( Gen )|
|Safaiwala||01 ( OBC )|
|MTS||01 ( OBC )||C Adm O, Air Force Station, Vadsar, Via - Kalol, Distt - Gandhinagar ( Guj ) - 21|
|Aya||01 ( Gen )||C Adm O, Air Force Station, Kolshet Road, PO - Sandoz Bagh, Thane ( MH ) - 607|
|Safaiwala||01 ( Gen )||C Adm 0, Adv HQ SWAC, IAF C/O HQ SC ( Army ), MM Road, Pune ( MH )|
|MTS||01 ( Gen )||Adjt - 16, Air Force Station, Bhuj - Kutch ( Guj )- 370 001|
|Mess Staff||04 ( 2 Gen & 2 OBC )|
3. General Rules for Recruitment are :
a. Age Limit 18 to 27 years for LDC only and age limit 18 to 25 years for all other trades, as on closing the date of receipt of application. No relaxations for SC / ST / OBC for the posts that fall in the general category and for those posts which are reserved for specific category are eligible for age relaxation viz SC / ST / OBC / PH and Ex-Servicemen as per rules ).
b. It is clarified that candidates belonging to reserved categories selected on their merit shall be treated as general candidates and they will not be adjusted against the quota reserved for their respective categories.
c. It is also clarified that SC / ST / OBC / PH candidates applying for unreserved post are not entitled to any relaxation in age limit. Age relaxation is applicable only for reserved posts as per rules.
d. Ex-servicemen who have put in not less than six months continuous service in the Armed Forces shall be allowed to deduct the period of such service from his actual age and if the resultant age does not exceed the prescribed maximum age by more than three years, he shall be deemed to satisfy the condition regarding age-limit.
e. It is further clarified that an unreserved vacancy can be filled by a candidate belonging to any category viz SC / ST / OBC / PH / General provided that the candidate is selected on merit.
f. For Women Candidates only : Widows, divorced woman and woman judicially separated from their husbands and who are not remarried are allowed age concession up to the age of 35 years ( 40 years for member of SCs / STs ).
g. Service Conditions : Liable to serve anywhere in India including field area.
4. How to Apply : Application as per the format given below duly completed with recent passport size photograph duly attested by a Gazetted Officer pasted thereon are to be submitted by the candidates to the address as mentioned in column (3) of the table at para 2 above.
- Last Date of Receipt of Application is 21 days from the date of advertisement in Employment News.
- In case of OBC candidates applying for reserved quota, their caste should be listed under the Central list of OBCs.
- In case of Ex-servicemen category candidates applying for Ex-servicemen quota and if the vacancy is reserved for SC / ST / OBC, then it should be filled by an Ex-serviceman belonging to the respective category.
General Points :
- Applications without details / copies of certificate etc will be rejected summarily and no further correspondence will be entertained. Decision of the Board of Officers will be final.
- Applications received after due date will not be considered.
- The application is to be accompanied with self addressed envelope with postage stamp duly affixed.
- The date / time and place of exam will be intimated by post to eligible candidates. The Organization will not be responsible for any kind of postal delay.
- Candidates attending examination will not be paid any kind of allowances.