Indian Air Force – Permanent/SSC Officers in Operational Support Group – How to Apply, Selection Procedure
- Indian Air Force Permanent/ SSC Officer Course Details
- How to Apply for Indian Air Force Permanent/ SSC Officer
- Selection Procedure forIndian Air Force Permanent/ SSC Officer
Indian Air Force – Permanent / SSC Officers in Operational Support Group.
Indian Air Force invites Enterprising & Adventurous Men and Women to Join as Permanent / Short Service Commissioned Officers In Operational Support Group.
We are a high tech service, operating a formidable array of aircrafts, weapons and associated equipment.
We have some of the finest training facilities, which will transform you into a skilled professional.
We have openings for bright young men and women who seek a life of challenge, honour and glory.
- Indian Air Force Applications are invited from male and female Indian citizens for grant of Permanent / Short Service Commission in Ground Duty branches of the Indian Air Force for the following courses for which training will commence in Jul 2009.
- No. 126 Ground Duty Officers’ Course (Permanent Commission For Men)
- No. 19 Short Service Commission Course For Men
- No. 35 Short Service Commission Course For Women
|Last date for receipt of applications:||13 Oct 2008.|
|Last date for receipt of applications for the candidates who are sending their applications from Andaman & Nicobar Islands, Lakshadweep & Minicoy Islands, Assam, Meghalaya, Manipur, Arunacnal Pradesh, Tripura, Nagaland and Mizoram:||20 Oct 2008.,|
Eligibility Conditions for Indian Air Force – Permanent/SSC Officers.
- Should be an Indian Citizen.
- Educational Qualification for Indian Air Force – Permanent / SSC Officers:
|Branch||Qualification||Class / Division|
|Administration & Logistics||Graduation or Post Graduation in Arts / Science / Commerce / Management / Engineering or LLB.||First class (Min 60% marks) for Graduates and Second class (Min 50% marks) for Post Graduates|
|Accounts||Graduation OR Posf Graduation in Commerce or IOWA l CA with B Com / M.Com.||First class (Min 60% -marks) for Graduates and Second class (Min 50% marks) for Post Graduates / CA / ICWA|
|Meteorology||Post Graduation in Science / Geography / MCA (having passed Mathematics and Physics at Graduation Level).||Second Class (Min 50% marks)|
|Education||Post Graduation in English / Defence Studies / Psychology / Mathematics / Physics /Statistics / Computer Science / Management or M Ed after PG as stated above OR Ph.D in the above stated subjects.||Second Class (Min 50% marks)|
Candidates appearing in final year / semester examination may also apply provided they are able to produce original / provisional degree certificate by 15 Jun 2009. In such cases, a certificate from college principal clearly mentioning the likely date of declaration of final result (annotated with proper stamp and seal of the institution) needs to be produced at the time of SSB interview.
|Age limit||Born between|
|For Graduates||20 to 23 Years||02 Jul 1986 to 01 Jul 1989|
|For Post Graduates OR LLB (Five years integrated course)||20 to 25 Years||02 Jul 1984 to 01 Jul 1989|
|For LLB (3 years after graduation) / M.Ed / Ph.D.||20 to 26 Years||02 Jul 1983 to 01 Jul 1989|
- Height: Minimum height: Men – 157.5 Cms, Women -152 Cms.