Indian Air Force HQ Training Command Group ‘C’ Civilian Direct Recruitment 2016
IAF HQ Training Command applications are invited from eligible Indian Nationals for recruitment to following civilian posts at Stations / Units
Headquarters Training Command,
|Sl No.||Station / Unit||Post||SC||ST||OBC||UR||Total|
|1||AOC, AF Station Hakimpet Secunderabad - 500 401||Mess Staff||01||-||-||1||01|
|2.||AOC, AF Station, Bidar - 585 401||Painter||-||-||01||01||02|
|3.||Commandant CAW, 2, Sardar Patel Road, Secundrabad - 500 003||Multi Tasking Staff||-||-||-||03||03|
|4.||Commanding Officer, HTS, AF C/o AF Station Hakimpet Secunderabad - 500 014||Cadet Orderly||-||-||01||05||06|
|5.||Commanding Officer, 6 Tettra C/o AF Academy, Hyderabad - 500 043||Safaiwala||-||-||-||03||03|
IAF Group ‘C’ Civilian Educational Qualification / Pay Scale :
|Post||Pay Scale in||Educational Qualification / Experience|
|Painter||PB - 1 ( 5200 - 20200 + GP 1900 )||Essential :
Industrial Training Institute certificate in the appropriate / akin field or trade viz. Painter or Ex-serviceman in appropriate trade viz. Painter
|Multi Tasking Staff||PB-1 ( 5200-20200 + GP 1800 )||Essential :
|Mess Staff||Essential :
|Cadet Orderly||Essential :
Age Limit for IAF HQ Training Command Civilian Job 2016 : 18 – 25 years as on the last date of receipt.
Age relaxation for SC/ST/OBC/PH/Ex-Serviceman / Departmental Candidates / other eligible categories as per prevalent Government of India Rules. SC/ST/OBC/PH candidates applying for unreserved posts are not entitled to any relaxation in age limit.
Last Date for IAF HQ Training Command : The last date for receipt of application form is 30 days from the date of publication.
- Application as per given format duly typed in English on foolscap paper with two recent passport size photographs ( one self attested photograph is to be pasted on the application ).
- Self attested photocopies of certificates supporting Date of birth, Educational qualification, Experience etc;
- Candidates belonging to SC / ST / OBC PH / Exservicemen are to enclose copies of certificate issued by the Competent Authority supporting their category and reservation status.
- Self addressed/stamped envelope of size 24 x 11 Centimeters.
- Any other documents supporting their candidature.
Merely fulfilling the basic selection criteria does not automatically entitle a person to be called for test. The number of posts/vacancies.
Indian Air Force Group ‘C’ Civilian Examination will be conducted at the respective Stations / Units. The syllabus for examination will be related to charter of duties of concerned post(s), General Intelligence, Reasoning, Numerical Aptitude, General English, General Awareness, Skill/Practical/Physical Test where necessary shall be conducted to screen candidates.
Instruction to Candidates :
- IAF HQ Training Command 2016 applications are to be forwarded only through ordinary post. Applications sent through Registered Post / Speed Post / Courier will not be accepted.
- Date / Time of Tests / Interview to the eligible shortlisted candidates will be intimated by post.
- No TA/DA will be paid for attending the Test.
- Original Certificates are NOT to be sent.
- Commanding Officer of the AF Station / Unit has right to reject any incomplete application without assigning any reasons. Screening of application will be carried out and the selected candidates will only be called for test.