Indian Air Force Group ‘C’ Civilians Lascar Recruitment 2011
- Indian Air Force for Group ‘C’ applications are invited from national eligible candidates from the Scheduled Caste Group ‘C’ ( erstwhile Group ‘ D ‘ ) for Lascar post.
- The eligible candidates may address their IAF application 2011 as mentioned below :
Commanding Officer CPRU,
Air Force C / O Air Force Station,
New Delhi – 110 010.
Further details of the IAF Vacancies 2011 are follows :
IAF Post : Lascar Gp ‘ C ‘ ( Erstwhile Gp ‘ D ‘ )
Pay Band for Lascar Jobs : PB – 1, 5200-20200 Grade Pay 1800
Vacancy in IAF : Scheduled Caste – 01
Qualification for Lascar Recruitment :
Matriculation or equivalent from recognized Board.
Age : ( As on last date of receipt of IAF application ).
For women candidates the age concession is upto 40 yrs for SCs / STs w / r / t Air Q / 23049 / DOR / Gen / PC – 3 dated 17 Sep 09.
For male candidates the age between 18 to 25 yrs ( relaxable for Govt, servants upto 40 yrs in the case of general candidates & 45 in the case of SCs / STs candidates ) and upper age relaxation for Indian Air Force is admissible for SC / ST upto 5 yrs & 3 yrs for OBC candidates.
- Eligible candidates desirous of applying are to forward their application for IAF 2011 ( format shown below ) on Arial font off-white A4 size paper affixed with recent photographs ( passport size 4.5 X 3.5 centimeters ) dully attested by Gazetted Officer along with attested photocopies of certificates supporting Date of Birth, Educational Qualification, Experience, category and reservation status issued by Competent Authority for SC / ST / OBC / PH / Ex – Servicemen, etc. and Self – addressed stamped envelope of size 24 X 11 centimeters indicating ” Application for the post of “
- Instructions to IAF Candidate :
- Last date of receipt of IAF application 2011 is 21 days from the date of publication.
- IAF 2011 application form are to be forwarded only through ordinary post. Other media is not accepted.
- Date / Time of Test / Interview will be intimated by post.
- No TA / DA will be paid for attending the Test / IAF Interview.
- Original certificates to be shown when appearing in the said exam.
- Screening of IAF application 2011 will be carried out and the selected candidates will only be called for Indian Air Force written examination. Commanding Officer has the right to reject any incomplete application for IAF without assigning any reasons.
- Serving Armed Forces personnel are eligible for applying to civil post only who complete the prescribed period of Armed Forces Service within a year from the last date of receipt of IAF 2011 application. Such candidates are entitled to benefits available to Ex – Servicemen with strictly be governed by the Indian Air Force Recruitment Rules and their reserved percentage.