Indian Air Force Group ‘C’ Civilians Direct Recruitment 2011
Indian Air Force invites applications from eligible Indian Citizens for recruitment against Group C posts in IAF ( Lascar, S / wala, Washer Up, Mess Waiter, Watchman, Dhobi & Ward Sahayika in Pay Band of 5200 – 20200 with Grade Pay of 1800/- ) released to under mentioned Station / Units in Central Air Command. The eligible candidates are to apply only for one post and at one place only. The details of vacant IAF posts are as follows :
Place and Number of IAF Vacancies 2011
|Sl. No.||Postal Address||Designation & Trade||No. of Post to be filled||Reservation|
|01||Air Officer Commanding Air Force Stn Agra ( UP )||Safaiwala||04||02||01||-||01||-|
|02||Air Officer Commanding Air Force Stn., Bareilly ( UP )||Lascar||01||-||-||-||-||01 ( VH )|
|S / Wala||04||01||02||-||01||-|
|03||Air Officer Commanding Air Force Stn., Gorakhpur ( UP )||Lascar||02||01||-||-||01||-|
|S / Wala||02||-||01||-||01||-|
|04||Station Commanding Air Force Stn., Bamraull Allahabad ( UP )||S/Wala||03||01||01||-||01||-|
|Watchman||03||01||-||-||01||01 ( OH )|
|05||Air Officer Commanding Air Force Station., Gwalior ( MP )||Lascar||01||01||-||-||-||-|
|S / Wala||08||03||02||01||01||01 ( HH )|
|06||Air Officer Commanding Air Force Station Sone Gaon, Nagpur ( Mah )||Lascar||01||01||-||-||-||-|
|S / Wala||01||-||01||-||-||-|
|07||Station Commander 820 SU Tiwari - ka - Talab Allahabad ( UP )||Mess Waiter||01||01||-||-||-||-|
|08||Station Commander 789 SU, AF Bhowali Nainital ( UK )||Dhobi||01||-||-||-||01||-|
|09||Station Commander Air Force Station Memaura, Lucknow||Washer Up||01||01||-||-||-||-|
|10||Commanding Officer 71 SU Air Force Station Bihta, Bihar||S / Wala||03||-||01||-||01||01 ( HH )|
|11||Station Commander, Air Force Station Bakshi - ka Talab, Lucknow||Mess Waiter||01||01||-||-||-||-|
|12||12 Air Force Hospital Gorakhpur ( UP )||Ward Sahayika||02||01||-||-||01||-|
|13||Commanding Officer HQ CAC ( U ) Bamrauli Allahabad ( UP )||S / Wala||02||-||01||01||-||-|
- OR – ( Un – Reserved )
- SC – ( Scheduled Caste )
- ST – ( Scheduled Tribes )
- OBC – ( Other Backward Caste )
- PH – ( Physically Handicapped )
- OH – ( Orthopaedic Handicapped )
- VH – ( Visually Handicapped )
- HH – ( Hearing Handicapped )
2. Age Limit for IAF Posts 2011 :
The IAF age limit, for General category candidates is from 18 to 25 years as on 08 Nov. 11. In case of candidates from reserved category the age relaxation is as follows :
- Up to 28 years for candidates belonging to OBC.
- Upto 30 years for the candidates belonging to SC / ST.
- Up to 35 years for the candidates belonging to Physically Handicapped Category
- upto 38 years and 40 years for OBC and SC / ST candidate respectively belonging to Physically Handicapped category
- In case of Ex – Serviceman the total service rendered in Armed Forces plus 3 years shall be relaxed for the purpose calculation of IAF age limit.
Trade wise Eligibility criteria, educational qualifications and experience required.
|Sl. No.||Trade||Essential / Desirable||Qualification|
|01||Lascar||Essential||Matric Pass or equivalent or Ex - Servicemen.|
|02||Safaiwala||Essential||Matric Pass or equivalent or Ex - Servicemen.|
|03||Mess Waiter||Essential||Matric Pass or equivalent experience in the trade or Ex - Serviceman.|
|04||Watchman||Essential||Matric Pass or equivalent or Ex - Servicemen with 3 to 4 years experience as watchman|
|05||Washer Up||Essential||Matric Pass or equivalent or Ex - Servicemen with 3 to 4 years experience as Washerup|
|05||Dhobi||Essential||Matric Pass or equivalent or Ex - Servicemen with 3 to 4 years experience as Dhobi|
|06||Ward Sahayika||Essential||Matric Pass or equivalent|
4. Application for Indian Air Force Recruitments 2011 :
Indian Air Force application forms duly typed on A – 4 size paper as per the IAF application format given below are required to be addressed to the Air Officer Commanding / Station Commander / Commanding Off Officer of the place of IAF vacancy at unit address given in column No. 2 of the – place of vacancy in the chart given above along with following documents :
- Passport size photograph facing camera, attested by Gazetted Officer duly pasted on IAF application form.
- Attested copy of date of birth certificate or Matriculation Certificate or School Leaving Certificate.
- Certificate of OBC, SC, ST issued by a competent authority.
- True copy of Employment Exchange registration card, if any.
- Copy of experience certificate.
- Self – addressed envelope of size 23 cm x 10 cm bearing 25/- postage stamp.
- Character Certificate issued by Gazetted Officer or Principal of the School / College or Village Pradhan.
- Application for IAF should reach to addressee on or before 08 Nov 11.
Important Note in IAF :
Envelope containing the application form should be marked clearly on the Top “Application for the Post of_______”.
5. Written Examination / Interview :
Candidates whose applications for IAF are found complete and correct in all respects will be called for Indian Air Force written examination / interview 04 Dec 11 by the respective AOC /
Stn Cdr / CO. The eligible candidates will be called by registered Post. No TA / DA is admissible to candidates appearing for examination / IAF Interview. In case of large number of candidates appearing for Indian Air Force interview the Commanding Officer with decide to call the candidates on the same date or subsequent days as per seniority of registration.