Indian Air Force Group C Civilians Direct Recruitment 2015
Air Force Station Sohna Road, Gurgaon, Haryana invites applications from eligible Indian Citizens for the Group C post of Cook in Pay Band of 5200 – 20200 with Grade Pay of 1900/-.
|Name of the Post||Essential Qualification|
|General||SC||OBC||ESM||PH / OH|
|Cook||10th Pass or equivalent qualification from a recognised Board or University with six months experience in the trade.||-||-||01||-||-|
2. Age Limit for IAF Group C Civilian Posts 2015 :
OBC : 18 to 28 years.
- The crucial date for determining the age limit shall be the closing date for receipt of applications from candidates.
- In case of OBC candidates the castes specified under Central list only would be eligible for reservation under OBC category. Others shall be treated as general candidates Govt. instruction regarding creamy layer in OBC shall also be followed strictly.
- Relaxable for Government servant upto 40 years in the case of general candidates and 45 years in the case of Scheduled Castes and Scheduled Tribes in accordance with the orders or instructions issued by the Central Government.
- Women candidates fulfilling the requirement for the above posts are encouraged to apply against the recruitment advertisement. The specific benefits available to women employees may be perused on the website www.persmin.nic.in.
3. General Instructions :
- Application should be submitted on the proforma as per specimen given below along with attested photocopies of enclosures.
- The post and category for which applied must be clearly written on top right hand corner of the envelope containing the application.
- The application can be rejected by the Board without any intimation, if found incomplete.
- Candidates whose application is received in time and found complete / eligible in all respects during scrutiny will be called for a written test.
- Applicants serving under Government / Semi-Govt / PSUs must apply through proper channel.
5. Enclosures : A candidate must send the following documents with his / her application :
- One passport size photograph affixed on the application form duly attested by Gazetted Officer.
- One self addressed envelope with postal stamp of 5/- affixed thereon. Address should be typed in English / Hindi with pin code.
- Attested photocopy of date of birth certificate.
- Attested photocopy of educational qualification / age and caste certificate etc.
6. The application should be addressed to the following :
Air Officer Commanding,
Air Force Station Sohna Road,
Gurgaon Haryana – 122 001.
7. Eligible candidates will be intimated for written test of 10th standard level for short listing.
8. Candidates selected in the written test will be called for interview on a later date.
9. No (R) No TA / DA will be admissible to the candidates for attending written test / interview etc.
10. Last date of receipt of application will be 21 days form the date of publication of the advertisement.
11. The application will be accepted by the Normal Post / mail only. Applications sent through courier, by hand or by registered mail, speed post will not (R) will not be accepted.
12. The candidates appointed against the above posts will be transferable anywhere in India.
Disclaimer : Information given in the advertisement are guidelines only. In case of any ambiguity the existing policies, rules and regulations of IAF / Govt. of India will be final.
13. Candidates who have been withdrawn / suspended from Defence Training Establishments on grounds of discipline are not eligible to apply.