Indian Air Force Group C Civilians Direct Recruitment 2015 for Telephone Operator
1. Indian Air Force Station Sohna Road, Gurgaon, Haryana invites applications from eligible Indian citizens for the Group ‘C post of Telephone Operator Grade – II in the Pay Band 5200 – 20200 + Grade Pay – 1900 /-.
|Name of the Post / Pay Scale||Essential Qualification / Experience||Vacancies Category|
|UR||SC||OBC||PH / OH||Total|
|Telephone Operator Grade - ll||(a) Matriculation or its equivalent with English as compulsory subject from recognized Board.|
(b) Proficiency in handling Private Exchange Board with at least six months experience certificate in Electronic Private Branch Exchange / operation from a recognised Institution.
Desirable : Fluency in spoken English.
2. Indian Air Force Telephone Operator Age Limit 2015 :
- UR : 18 to 25 yrs.
- SC : 18 to 30 yrs.
- OBC : 18 to 28 yrs.
a. The crucial date for determining the IAF age limit shall be the closing date for receipt of Indian Air Force applications from candidates.
b. Age relaxable for SC / ST / OBC / EXS / Departmental Candidates / other eligible categories as per prevalent Government of India rules.
c. *In case of OBC Candidates, the castes specified under Central list only would be eligible for reservation under OBC category. Other shall be treated as general candidates. Govt. Instruction regarding creamy layer in OBCs shall also be followed strictly.
d. Out of 11, 01 vacancy is reserved for ex-serviceman ( ESM ).
e. **Physically handicap / Orthopedically handicapped persons ( may be from any Category ) would be eligible for post who suffers from not less than 40% of relevant disability. A person who wants to avail the benefit of reservation would have to submit a Disability Certificate issued by a competent authority.
3. The number of posts mentioned above is likely to change. Merely fulfilling the basic selection criteria does not automatically entitle a person to be called for test / interview.
4. Women employees fulfilling the requirement for applying the above IAF posts are allowed to avail the benefits available to women as mentioned in the Min of Pers. Dopt OM No. 13018/4/2009-Esst (L) dated 08 July 09.
5. The syllabus for examination will be related to charter of duties of concerned post(s), General Intelligence, Numerical aptitude, General English, General Awareness, Practical test.
6. General Instructions :
- Application should be submitted on the Proforma as per specimen given below along with attested photocopies of enclosures.
- The post and category for which applied must be clearly written on top right hand corner of the envelope containing the application.
- The application can be rejected by the Board without any intimation, if found incomplete.
- Candidates whose application is received in time and found complete / eligible in all respects during scrutiny will be called for a written test.
- Applicants serving under Government / semi Govt. / PSUs must apply through proper channel.
7. Enclosures : A candidate must send the following documents with his / her application :
- One passport size photograph affixed on the Indian Air Force Online application form duly self attested.
- One self-addressed envelope with postal stamp of 5/- affixed thereon. Address should be typed in English / Hindi with Pin Code.
- Self attested photocopy of date of birth certificate.
- Self attested photocopy of educational qualification / age and caste certificate etc.
8. The Indian Air Force application for Group ‘C’ Civilians Direct Recruitment 2015 should be addressed to the following address.
The Air Officer Commanding,
Air Force Station Sohna Road,
Gurgaon Haryana – 122 001.
9. Eligible candidates will be intimated for IAF written test of 10th standard level for short listing.
10. Candidates selected in the written test will be called for Indian Air Force interview on a later date.
11. No (R) No TA / DA will be admissible to the candidates for attending IAF written test / Interview etc.
12. Last date of receipt of IAF application form 2015 will be 21 days from the date of publication ( 25 – 31 July 2015 ) of the Indian Air Force advertisement.
13. The application will be accepted by the Normal Post / mail only. Applications send through courier, by hand or by registered mail will not (R) will not be accepted.
14. The candidates appointed against the above IAF posts will be transferable anywhere in India.
Disclaimer : Information given in the IAF advertisement are guidelines only. In case of any ambiguity the existing policies, rules and regulations of IAF / Govt. of India will be final.
15. Candidates who have been withdrawn / suspended from Defence Training Establishments on grounds of discipline are not eligible to apply.