IAF Southern Air Command Direct Recruitment of Group ‘C’ and Group ‘D’ Civilian 2015
Southern Air Command, IAF
Direct Recruitment of Group ‘C’ and Erstwhile Group ‘D’ civilian posts in IAF
1. Applications are invited from eligible Indian citizens for the undermentioned posts for employment in Indian Air Force at 43 Wing, Air Force Station Suryalanka and 2 AFSB under Headquarters Southern Air Command, Thiruvananthapuram. Eligible candidates may apply in the prescribed format to the postal address as shown below :
|SI No||Postal Address||Designation||*SC||*ST||*OBC||*UR||Ex Service Men ( UR )||Total||Group|
|01.||Air Officer Commanding,|
43 Wing, Air Force Station,
|02.||The Commanding Officer,|
AF Station Suryalanka Bapatla : Post,
Guntur : Dist ( Andhra Pradesh ).
|MTS||-||-||-||-||01||01||'C' ( Erstwhile while Group 'D' )|
|03.||The Commanding Officer,|
2 Air Force Selection Board,
Chamundi Vihar Complex,
Mysore 570 011.
|Safaiwala||-||-||-||01||-||01||'C' ( Erstwhile while Group 'D' )|
*SC / ST / OBC – Scheduled Caste / Scheduled Tribe / Other Backward Classes.
*UR – Unreserved category.
2. IAF Southern Air Command Eligibility 2015
- Age Limit for IAF LDC 2015 : 18 to 28 years for OBC candidates.
- Age Limit for IAF Cook, MTS and Safaiwala 2015 : 18 – 25 for General candidates ( UR ), 28 years for OBC and 30 years for SC / ST ( as on the last date of receipt of application ) SC / ST / OBC / Ex-Servicemen applying for unreserved posts are not entitled to any relaxation of age limit.
- Last date of receipt of application is 30 days from the date of publication of this advertisement.
- IAF Southern Air Command Educational Qualification 2015
- LDC : 10 +2 class or equivalent qualification from a recognized Board or University. Typing speed for 30 words per minutes in English or 25 words per minute in Hindi on manual type writer or typing speed of 35 words per minute in English or 30 words per minute in Hindi on computer ( 35 words per minute & 30 words per minute correspond to 10500 key depressions per hour / 9000 key depression per hour on an average of 5 key depressions for each word.
- Cook : Matriculation or equivalent pass with 06 months experience in ibid trade.
- Safaiwala : Matriculation or equivalent qualification from a recognised university or board.
- MTS : Matriculation or equivalent pass.
Desirable : One year of experience as watchman or lascar or Gestner Operator or Mail from an Organisation or Institute.
- IAF Southern Air Command Pay Scale 2015 :
Pay Band ( LDC and Cook ) : 5200 – 20200/- with Grade Pay 1900/-.
Pay Band ( Safaiwala and MTS ) : 5200 – 20200/- with Grade Pay 1900/-.
3. Probation : Selected candidates will be kept on probation period for two years. Eligible candidates including women can apply as per format given under duly supported with the following documents to be forwarded to the concerned units Commanding Officer.
- Attested photocopy of date of birth, qualification and caste certificate issued by competent civil authority, if applicable.
- Application duly typed with recent photograph ( Passport size ) attested by self.
- Self addressed envelope with stamp of 5/- pasted.
- Experience certificate for the post of Cook, MTS from the employer.
- Any other documents as required.
4. No TA / DA will be paid to attend the test / interview.
5. Selected candidates are to produce medical fitness certificate signed by Civil Surgeon / District Medical Officer.
6. For Women Candidates only : Women employees are eligible for 180 days of maternity leave, 730 days of Child Care Leave, 135 days of Child Adoption Leave, Special Allowances to women with disability, posting of husband and wife at the same station, protection of women under provisions of CCS conduct rules 1964 and age relaxation for appointment upto 35 years ( 40 years for SC ) for widows and divorced women.
7. The Commanding Officer of concerned units have the right to reject any application without assigning any reason. Similarly, HQ Southern Air Command has the right to change number of vacancies / reserved status at any time before selection.