IAF Messwaiter Recruitment of Group C Civilian Post at Air Force Station Car Nicobar 2013
Indian Air Force Direct recruitment of unit controlled Group ‘C’ civilian post ( Mess Waiter ) at Air Force Station Car Nicobar ( A & N Islands ).
Closing date for receipt of IAF Application 2013 : 30 days from the date of publication of this advertisement in Employment news.
1. Indian Air Force invites applications from eligible Indian citizens for recruitment against the Group ‘C’ post ( Mess Waiter ) at Air Force Station Car Nicobar ( A & N Islands ).
2. The following are the given criteria :
- No. of IAF Group C Civilian Post : 01 ( Open ).
- Pay scale for IAF Civilian Jobs 2013 : Pay Band ( PB ) 5200 – 20200 plus Grade Pay ( GP ) 1800.
- IAF Group C Civilian Age limit 2013 : 18-25 Yrs. ( Relaxable for Government servants up to 40 years in case of general candidates and 45 years in case of Scheduled Castes and Scheduled Tribes in accordance with the orders or instructions issued by the Central Government. )
- Educational Qualifications for IAF Mess Waiter Recruitment 2013 :Essential : Matriculation or equivalent from a recognized Board.Desirable : One year of experience as Waiter or Washer – up from an organization or institute.
- Written / Practical examination will be carried out at the level of Matriculation / 10th standard level. Examination centre will be at Port Blair ( A & N Islands ).
3. Application for IAF Mess Waiter 2013 as per the format given under ( typed in English ), affixed with recent passport size photograph duly attested by a Gazetted Officer, to be addressed to the following address along with the duly attested photocopies of the following supporting documents :
Civil Admin Section,
Air Force Station Car Nicobar,
Andaman & Nicobar Islands,
Pin – 744 301.
- Proof of date of birth.
- Educational qualification certificate.
- Self address envelope affixed with stamps ( s ) of 5/- for postage.
- One additional photograph duly attested at the back.
- Any other documents as required. Address should be typed or neatly hand written in English.
4. Application for Indian Air Force Station Car Nicobar for Civilian Post 2013 received after the last date will not be entertained.
5. No TA / DA will be paid to the candidate to attend the IAF written test and or / interview.
6. Selected candidate will be given appointment subject to Police verification of Character and antecedents and on submission of Medical Fitness Certificate signed by Govt. Medical Officer / Civil Surgeon.