IAF HQ Western Air Command Recruitment 2014 for LDC
HQ Western Air Command, IAF
1. IAF HQ Western Air Command Applications 2014 are invited from national eligible candidates for the following post by the Air Force station / unit mentioned below. The eligible candidates may address their applications to the concerned station / unit.
|1.||Station Cadre, AF Station Kasauli ( HP )||C||LDC ( 01 )||-||01||-||-||-|
Note : The number of vacancy indicated above may vary.
2. IAF HQ Western Air Command LDC Eligibility 2014 :
|Trade||Pay Band - 1||Educational Qualification & other qualifications|
|LDC||5200 - 20200 Grade Pay 1900/-||12th Class or equivalent qualification from a recognized Board or University.
A typing speed of 35 w.p.m in English or 30 w.p.m in Hindi on computer.
18 - 27 yrs of age.
- Classification : Group‘C’.
- IAF HQ Western Air Command LDC Written Examination 2014 : Recruitment will be on the basis of written examination for LDC post and qualifications as indicated against the post.
3. Age Limit for IAF HQ Western Air Command LDC 2014 : ( As on last date of receipt of application )
1. LDC Post : 18 – 27 years.
- Age relaxation for SC / ST / OBC / PH / Ex-Serviceman / Departmental Candidates / Other eligible categories as per Central Government of India Rules.
- SC / ST / OBC / PH candidates applying for Unreserved posts are not entitled to any relaxation in age limit.
- OBC candidates applying for OBC posts are eligible for appointment who are belonging to castes listed under central list only.
4. Eligible candidates desirous of applying are to forward their applications as per prescribed format with enclosures as listed below to the Air Force Stations / Units at addresses listed ( at para 1 above ).
- IAF HQ Western Air Command LDC Application as per given format duly typed in English / Hindi on foolscap paper, Recent photograph ( Passport size 4.5 x 3.5 centimeters ) duly self attested be pasted.
- Self attested photocopies of certificate supporting Date of birth, Educational qualification, Experience etc.
- Candidates belonging to SC / ST / OBC / PH / Ex-serviceman are to enclose self attested photocopies of certificate issued by the Competent authority supporting their category and reservation status.
- Self addressed stamped envelope of size 24×11 Centimeters.
- Any other documents supporting their candidature i.e. Sports / Cultural activities.
- The envelope containing the application should be superscribed.
“Application for the post of ____ in ____ Unit”.
5. Instruction to Candidates :
- Last date for receipt of IAF HQ Western Air Command LDC application is 30 days from the date of publication of this advertisement in Employment News / prominent dailies.
- The question paper will be provided in English and Hindi language.
- Applicants are to note that General English question paper is required to be answered in English language only.
- The medium of language once opted by the candidate in Application form will not be changed at the later stage.
- Applications are to be forwarded only through ordinary post. Applications sent through Registered Post / Speed Post / Courier will hot be accepted.
- Date / Time of test / interview will be intimated by post.
- No TA / DA will be paid for attending the test / interview.
- Applicants are to make their own arrangement for accommodation during the period of test / interview.
- Applicants selected in post are likely to be on All India Service liabilities.
- Applicants merely fulfilling the basic selection criteria will not automatically entitle a person to be called for test / interview.
- Air Officer Commanding / Station Commander / Commanding Officer of the AF Stations / Units mentioned in para (1) has right to reject any incomplete application without assigning any reasons. Screening of application will be carried out and the selected candidates will only be called for written test / interview.
Note : ( Specific benefits for women employees ).
- 180 days Maternity leave upto two children.
- 45 days leave for miscarriage including abortion.
- 730 days child care leave upto two children.
- 1000/- P.M. special allowance to women with disability for child care for two years upto two children.
- Posting of Husband and wife at the same station.
- Special priority for working women in allotment of residential accommodation.
- Special dispensation for women officers of North East cadre.
- Change of cadre in case of marriage of all India services officers.