IAF Group C Civilian Recruitment 2016 for Multi Tasking Staff
Application are invitied for civilian employment from Indian national eligible Male and Female candidates for the following post at Air Force Station mentioned below. The eligible candidates may address their application to the concerned station.
Name of the IAF Post 2016 : Multi Tasking
Group : General Central Service, Group C Non-Industrial, Non-Gazetted, Non Ministerial.
No. of Vacancy for IAF Group C Civilian 2016 : 01 ( OBC )
IAF MTS Pay Scale 2016 : 5200 – 20200/- Grade Pay1800/-
Indian Air Force Group C MTS Age Limit 2016 : 18 – 28 years.
IAF Group C Educational Qualification 2016 :
- Matriculate or equivalent qualification from a reconized university.
- Desirable : 01 year of experience on Watchman/Lascar/Jr General Operator/Photostat machine operator or Mali from an Organization or Institute.
Indian Air Force Group C Postal Address :
Commanding Officer GEB,
Air Force Station,
Chandigarh -160 003.
Mode of IAF Group C Selection 2016 :
- The eligible candidates are required to appear from written test. Indian Air Force Group C written test will be based on minimum educational qualification.
- IAF Group C Civilian written test will consist of General intelligence and Reasoning, Numerical Aptitude, General English and General Awareness.
- The question cum answer paper will be in English and Hindi.
- After passing the IAF Group C written test the candidates will be shortlisted for skill/practical/physical test.
Crucial Date : The crucial date for determining the age shall be the last date of receipt of application.
How to Apply for IAF Group C Civilian MTS 2016 : Eligible candidate can apply to
Groundwer Examining Board,
Air Force Station,
Chandigarh – 160 003
in the format given under (typed in Hindi/English) along with relevant supporting Candidates should submit their Indian Air Force Group C application with self attested copy of certificates given below :
- Educational Qualification
- Age proof
- Experience Certificate
- Domicile Certificate
- Caste Certificate (issued by the competent civil authorities for OBC candidates)
For OBC candidates against their reserve quota, their caste should be listed under Central List of OBCs as candidates belonging to castes listed under Central list only are eligible for appointment to Central Services. The latest rules with regard to creamy layer in OBCs are to be followed. Candidate seeking reservation as OBC is required to submit a certificates to the effect that he does not belong to any of the creamy layers. Format/sample of OBC certificate can be checked from National Commission for Backward classes. Site ( www.ncbc.nic.in ).
IAF Group C Civilian Instruction 2016 to Candidates :
- Last date for receipt of Indian Air Force Group C application is 30 days from the date of publication of this advertisement in Employment News (11-17th June, 2016) / prominent dailies.
- IAF Group C Civilian Application as per given format duly typed in English/Hindi on foolscap paper. Recent photograph (Passport size of 4.5 x 3.5 cms.) duly self attested be pasted.
- Two self address envelopes of size 12 x 27 cms with stamp(s) of5/- pasted (Address should be typed in English/Hindi).
- The envelope containing the application must be superscribed ‘Application for the post of MTS (OBC Category)’.
- Indian Air Force will not be responsible for any kind of postal delay.
- Pre-scrutiny of the application will be carried out by the unit before calling the suitable candidate for the selection process within test/skill/practical/physical test.
- The medium of language once opted by the candidate in application form will not be changed at the later stage.
- Date/time of written test will be intimated by post to eligible candidate.
- No TA/DA will be paid for attending the written test.
- Applicants are to make their own arrangement for accommodation during the period of te st.
- Applicants selected will be subject to All India Service Liability.
- Applicants merely fulfilling the basic selection criteria will not automatically entitle a person to be called for written test.
- Applicants are to note that General English part of question paper is required to be answered in English language only.
- Commanding Officer of the unit in Para (1) has the right to reject any incomplete application without assigning any reason. Screening of application will be carried and the selected candidate will only be called for written test.
- No IAF MTS application will be accepted by hand.
Benefit for women employee : Women employees fulfilling the requirement for applying the above post are allowed to avail the benefits available to women as mentioned in the Min. of Pers. DoP & T OM No. 13018/4/2009-Est. (L) dated 08 Jul. 09.
IAF Multi Tasking Staff 2016 General Instructions : Call letter for IAF Group C written test will be issued to eligible candidates only on the address given in the self addressed envelope. No information of rejection of application will be given. The recruitment process can be cancelled/suspended/terminated without assigning any reason and the decision of appointing authority will be final & no appeal will be entertained. The terms and conditions given in the advertisement are subject to change and therefore called as guidelines only.