IAF Group C Civilian Recruitment 2016 for Compositor
Applications are invited from eligible Indian citizens for recruitment to following Group ‘C civilian port at HQ TC (U), AF under Headquarter Training Command, Bangalore- The details of the post and eligibility conditions are as follows
Name of IAF Group C Civilian Post 2016 : Compositor
No. of Vacancy for IAF Group C Civilian 2016 : 01 (Reserved for OBC)
Indian Air Force Group C Compositor Pay Scale : PB-1 (5200 – 20200) + Grade Pay1900
IAF Group C Civilian Compositor Educational Qualification / Experience 2016 :
- Industrial training institute certificate in the appropriate / akin field or trade viz.
- Compositor with three years experience or Ex-serviceman in appropriate trade.
Indian Air Force Group C Age Limit 2016 (As on the last date of receipt of application) : 18 to 25 years (Age relaxation for OBC/PH/Ex serviceman/Departmental Candidates/ other eligible categories as per prevalent Government of India Rules)
IAF Group C Civilian Last Date for Compositor 2016 : The last date for receipt of Indian Air Force application form is 30 days from the date of publication of this advertisement(11-17th June, 2016)
Eligible candidates desirous of applying are to forward their IAF Compositor applications per prescribed format with enclosures as listed below to HQ TC (U), AF address listed above :
- Application as per given format duty typed in English on foolscap paper with two recent passport size photographs (one self attested photograph is to be pasted on the application).
- Self attested photocopies of certificates supporting Date of birth. Educational qualification Experience etc.
- Candidates belonging to OBC/PH/Ex-servicemen are to enclose copies of certificate issued by the Competent authority supporting their category and reservation status.
- Serf addressed/Stamped envelope of size 24 x 11 centimeters.
- The envelope containing the application should be super scribed “Application For The Post of____ Applications are to be forwarded only through ordinary post.
- No TA/DA will be paid for attending the Test/Interview.