IAF Eastern Air Command Direct Recruitment 2015 of Group ‘C’ Civilian
1. Indian Air Force Eastern Air Command Direct Recruitment Applications 2015 are invited from eligible Indian citizens for recruitment against the Group ‘C’ post in Pay Band of 5200 – 20200/- with Grade Pay of 1800/- released to under mentioned stations / units in Eastern Air Command.
Place and number of vacancies :
|SI. No.||Postal Address||Designation & Trade||No of Post to be filled||Reservation|
|1.||CO, ALG Mechuka ( C/O Air Force Station, Jorhat, Assam )||Mess Staff||01||01||-||-||-||-||-|
|2.||CO, ALG Ziro ( C/O Air Fore Station, Tezpur, Assam )||Mess Staff||02||01||-||01||-||-||-|
|3.||CO, ALG Passighat ( ClO Air Force Station, Mohanbari, Assam )||MTS||01||01||-||-||-||-||-|
|4.||Sin Cdr, Air Force signal Unit, SingharShi, Bihar||MTS||02||01||-||-||01||-||-|
- SC : ( Scheduled Caste )
- ST : ( Scheduled Tribes )
- UR : ( Unreserved )
- PH : ( Physically Handicapped )
- OH : ( Orthopaedic Handicapped )
- ESM : ( Ex-Servicemen )
2. The following are the given criteria as per the Recruitment Rules ( RRs ) :
Age Limit :
18 – 25 years.
Upper age limit relaxation applicable for vacancies reserved for :
(i) SC / ST by 5 yrs.
(ii) OBC 03 years.
(ii) Ex-Serviceman : Service rendered in Army Navy and Air Force plus 3 ( three ) years.
(iii) Physically Handicapped are eligible for 10 years of age relaxation.
(iv) The crucial date for determining age limit is the last date of receipt of application.
Educational Qualifications :
|1.||Mess Staff||Matriculate or equivalent from a recognized Board / University with six months experience in the trade.|
|2.||MTS||Matriculation or equivalent from a recognized Board / university. Desirable One year experience as Watchman or Lascar or Gestetner Operator or Mali from an Organisation or Institute.|
|3.||Safaiwala / Safaiwali||Matriculation or equivalent from a recoginsed Board / University.|
Benefit for Women Employee :
Women employees fulfilling the requirement for applying the above posts are allowed to avail the benefits available to women as mentioned in the Min of Pers, DOP&T No. 13018/4/2009-Estt(L) dated 08 Jul 09.
3. Application as per format given under ( typed in English ) pasted with recent passport size photograph duly attested by self along with the photocopy of the following supporting documents also duly attested may be sent to Officer in Charge Civil Admin Section of the concerned Air Force Station :
(i) Proof of date of birth.
(ii) Educational qualification certificate.
(iii) Any other documents as required.
(iv) Self-addressed envelope with stamp(s) of 5 /- pasted be also submitted. Address should be typed or neatly handwritten in English.
(v) Applicants should prominently & annotate his / her contact number ( mobile or landline ) on the application.
4. IAF Eastern Air Command Direct Recruitment Application must be submitted within 30 daysfrom the date of publication ( 22 – 28 August 2015 ) of the advertisement. Application form for Indian Air Force received thereafter will not be entertained.
5. Applicants may please note that if certificates of education, date of birth, caste, etc. are found to be false, they are likely to be prosecuted.
6. Shortlisted candidates will be called for written test and interview on suitable dates. However, No TA / DA will be paid to the candidate to attend the IAF Air Command written test and / or interview.
7. Selected candidates will be given appointment subject to Police verification of character and antecedents and on submission of Medical Fitness Certificate signed by Government Medical Officer / Civil Surgeon.
8. The AOC / Stn Cdr / CO of the concerned Air Force Station mentioned above have the right to adjust surpluses in case they become available at some mentioned above have the right to adjust surpluses in case they become available at some stage in future before the vacancies are filled up. Similarly, HQ EAC also has the right to change number of vacancies and reservations status Force Station at any time before the selection is made.