Indian Navy HQ Eastern Naval Command Recruitment 2015
Headquarters Eastern Naval Command,
Visakhapatnam – 530 014.
1. Indian Navy Eastern Naval Command Applications are invited from eligible candidates in the prescribed format by Registered / Speed Post for the following posts :
|Sl. No.||Name of the Post & Pay Band with Grade Pay||Essential / Desirable Qualifications, Experience and Age Limit||No. of Vacancies ( may vary )|
|UR||OBC||SC||ST||Total||PWD||Ex - S/M|
|a.||Superintendent ( Store ) ( erstwhile Store Keeper )|
Pay Band - 1, 5200 - 20200 with GP 2400/-
|Essential Qualification :|
1. Degree in Science with Physics or Chemistry or Mathematics from a recognised University with basic computer knowledge on database management with one year experience in stores work in Government Department or Public Sector Undertaking or in a reputed firm. Or
10+2 in Science or Commerce with five years experience in stores work in a Government Department or Public Sector Undertaking or in a reputed workshop.
Age Limit : Between 18 to 25 years of age. ( Relaxable for Govt. Servants upto 35 years in accordance with the instructions issued by the Central Government from time to time and further relaxation for five years as in the case of Scheduled Castes / Scheduled Tribes ).
|18||09||04||04||35||01 - OH||02|
|b.||Store Keeper ( erstwhile Assistant Store Keeper ) Pay Band - 1, 5200 - 20200 with GP 20200/- and Grade Pay 1900||Essential Qualification : |
10+2 or equivalent from a recognised board or equivalent, with one year experience in inventory related stores work in government department or public undertaking or in a reputed firm.
Age Limit : Between 18 to 25 years of age. ( Relaxation for Govt. Servants upto 35 years in accordance with the instructions issued by the Central Government from time to time and further relaxation for five years as in the case of Scheduled Castes / Scheduled Tribes ).
|96||46||25||17||184||06 ( OH )||17|
Abbreviations Used : UR – Unreserved, SC – Scheduled Caste, ST – Scheduled Tribe, OBC – Other Backward Class, PWD – Persons with Disabilities, Ex-S/M – Ex-Service Men, OH – Orthopedically Handicapped, HH – Hearing Handicapped ).
2. The total no. of Indian Navy Eastern Naval Command vacancies indicated against all posts are inclusive of vacancies reserved for PWD / Ex-S / M categories. The PWD / Ex-S / M selected will be adjusted against the UR / SC / ST / OBC category to which they belong.
3. Eastern Naval Command 2015 Age Relaxation :
- For SC / ST Candidates : Relaxable upto 05 ( Five ) years as per Govt. orders on the subject, for the post reserved for this category.
- For OBC Candidates : Relaxable up to 03 ( Three ) years as per Govt. orders on the subject for the post reserved for this category.
- For Physically Disabled Candidates ( Un-reserved Category ) : Relaxable up to 10 ( Ten ) years as per Govt. orders on the subject.
- For Physically Disabled Candidates ( SC / ST / Category ) : Relaxable up to 15 ( Fifteen ) years as per Govt. orders on the subject.
- For Physically Disabled Candidates ( OBC Category ) : Relaxable up to 13 ( Thirteen ) years as per Govt. orders on the subject.
- For Ex-Service Men : Length of Military service increased by 03 years subject of GOI orders amended from time to time. In addition, upto a maximum of 10 years in case of PWD category. Candidates subject to existing Govt. order.
- For Central Govt. Employees : These concessions are admissible as per subject to the conditions laid down :
- The direct recruitment post in Group C services are in the same line or allied cadres and a relationship could be established that service rendered in the Department / Posts will be useful for efficient discharge of the duties in the other categories of post.
- Where an employee has rendered not less than three years continuous service under Government ( and not on ad-hoc basis ) as on the last date of submission of application will be eligible for relaxation wherever as applicable in the column 03 of para 1(a) & (b) above.
4. Age, Educational qualification and all other eligibility criteria will be considered as on the last date of submission of Indian Navy Eastern Naval Command application i.e. 31 August 2015.
5. Last Date for Eastern Naval Command Application 2015 : The last date of receipt of application is 31st August 2015. Similarly, the last date of submission of application from the candidates residing in Assam, Meghalaya, Arunachal Pradesh, Mizoram, Manipur, Nagaland, Tripura, Sikkim, Ladakh Division of Jammu and Kashmir State Lahaul and Spiti District and Pangi sub-division of Chamba District of Himachal Pradesh, Andaman and Nicobar Islands or Lakshadweep is 07th September 2015. Indian Navy Eastern Naval Command Applications received after last date will not be considered. The crucial date for determining age, educational qualification and other eligibility conditions will be as on 31 August 2015.
6. Eastern Naval Command Application 2015 : The Indian Navy Eastern Naval Command application should be on plain paper ( A4 size ) ( good quality paper should be used ) either neatly hand written or typed as per prescribed format, affixed with latest passport size colour photograph duly self attested in the space provided. The envelope must be superscribed on the top as “Application for the post of _____”, and Category “__” ( i.e. SC / ST / OBC / UR / ExServiceman ) and sent by Registered / Speed Post ).
7. The Indian Navy Eastern Naval Command application form should be filled by the candidate in his own handwriting in capital letters only.
8. Candidates applying for more than one post should submit separate application for each post.
9. Application to be Sent Following Address :
The applications should be submitted to the following address :
The Material Superintendent
( For unit recruitment officer ),
9 IRSD Area ( NAU Shakti Nagar ),
Visakhapatnam – 530 008
10. General Conditions :
- The Indian Navy Eastern Naval Command vacancies shown above are provisional and may be increased / reduced or even made nil without assigning any reason.
- The Competent Authority reserves the right to select the criteria for short listing of candidates for written examination / Interview for the above posts. Competent Authority also reserves the right to cancel part or whole of any recruitment process at any stage for any of the categories in this employment notification without assigning any reason thereof.
- The prescribed essential qualification are the minimum and mere possession of the same does not entail candidates to be called for screening test / written examination / interview and subsequent selection.
- Experience should be after acquiring education qualification. Part time experience will not be considered.
- Incomplete application, applications with insufficient details or in other than the format prescribed, will be summarily rejected.
- Ex Servicemen candidates are to produce certificate in support of their claim and meet Govt. orders on qualifying as Ex.Servicemen.
- Candidates working in Govt. establishment, public sector undertakings and autonomous bodies should apply through proper channel and should submit “No Objection Certificate” at the time of interview.
- The definition of categories of the physically handicapped for the purpose of reservation in employment as per GOI DOP&T Order OM No. 36035/14/95-Estt(Res) dated 27-02-1996 read with OM 36035/2/98-Estt(Res) dated 04-06-1998 or as modified from time to time.
- OBC candidates are to produce an attested certificate in the prescribed form issued by Competent Revenue Authority not below the rank of Tahsildar / Mandal / Revenue Divisional Officer as prescribed vide OM No.36012/22/93-Estt(SCT) dated 08-09-1993 as amended vide No. 36033/3/2004-Estt(RES) dated 09-03-2004 & 14.10.2008. SC / ST candidates to produce certificate in support of their claim and attested copy of certificate in the prescribed form issued by the Competent Revenue Authority not below the rank of Tahsildar / Mandal / Revenue Divisional Officer.
- Submission of false / incorrect / incomplete and / or dubious / bogus documents shall disqualify the candidate.
- SC / ST candidates shall be paid second class TA as admissible under the rules on production of Bus / Train ticket for the nearest route as per existing rules.
- Canvassing in any form and / or bringing in any influence, political or otherwise will be a disqualification for the test / post.
- Only selected candidates will be informed of their selection in due course after the selection process and no other correspondence on the subject would be entertained.
- Selected candidates are liable to serve anywhere in India including any Naval unit within Eastern Naval Command / Andaman & Nicobar Command. Those who are willing to serve anywhere in India should only apply.
- Candidates are requested to ensure that they fulfill the eligibility conditions before applying for the above posts.
- No relaxation in the upper age limit is admissible for SC / ST / OBC candidates applying for UR vacancies.
- No age relaxation is admissible to sons / daughters of Ex-Servicemen.
- Original certificates need not be sent. Only self attested copies of certificates are to be enclosed.
- Department will not be responsible for any postal delay.
- Decision of the appointing authority would be considered final.
11. Caution to All Candidates : Candidates are advised not to fall prey to false assurance or exploitation and must not entertain or encourage unscrupulous elements in any way. It is emphasized that the written test / interview and the selection process will be on merit only in a transparent manner.
12. The details of advertisement and application format can also be downloaded from http://www.irfc-nausena.nic.in/ccpo_enc/index.html. The candidates are also advised to refer Indian Defence website from time to time for further information.
13. Merely fulfilling the basic selection criteria does not automatically entitle a person / applicant to be called for the Written Test / Interview. If the number of applications received are too large in proportion to the vacancies, the appointing authority reserves the right to shortlist the applications, as deemed appropriate, and only the shortlisted candidates will then be called for the written test / interview.