Indian Navy SSC Officer Pilot Course 2011 Application Form
Application Form for Indian Navy Pilots Course 2011
(a) Indian Navy Application Forms in accordance with the prescribed format and complete in all respects with superscription on the envelope “Application for SSC Pilots – Jul 2011 Course, is to be sent to the address given below by 15 Nov 2010. Applications sent by Speed Post / Registered Post / Courier will not be accepted.
Post Bag No.04,
RK Puram PO ( Main ),
New Delhi – 110 066.
(b) Indian Navy Application must be sent in the format given in the advertisement, otherwise it will be rejected.
(c) Indian Navy Application must be accompanied by attested copies of :
- 10th Standard Certificate for verification of date of birth
- Other educational certificates
- Marks statement of all semester / years.
(d) Indian Navy Application and requisite enclosures must be properly tagged / stitched by thread only. Integrated Headquarters, Ministry of Defence ( Navy ) will not be responsible for loss of enclosures, if sent loose.
(e) Indian Navy Applicants should endorse their willingness to be considered for Executive ( General Service ) in case not qualifying PABT / Aviation medicals to be considered for the same.
(f) Indian Navy Applicants who have failed in PABT ( Pilot Apptitude Battery Test ) earlier are not eligible for the scheme.
16. Privileges : Free Medical Facilities for Self & dependents, Canteen Facilities, Entitled Ration, Mess / Club / Sports Facilities, Furnished Government Accommodation, Car / Housing Loan at subsidised rate.
17. Cost to Company ( CTC ) : The CTC for a sub Lieutenant would be approximality 58,000/- per month. This includes Basic Pay, DA, Grade Pay, Military Service Pay, Flying Allowance, House Rent Allowance and Transport allowance. These rates are not statuatory and are subject to change.
18. Group Insurance & Gratuity : Insurance cover of 47 lakhs (on contribution) and Gratuity will be granted to the officer as per the latest rules in vogue.
19. Leave Entitlements : On Commission, officers are entitled to 60 days annual and 20 days casual leave every year ( subject to service exigencies ). They are also entitled for 40% rail concession to any place and free travel ( as per extant rules ) for self and family. Leave during training period will be as per the Training Policy in vouge.
20. Sports & Adventure : The Navy provides facilities to pursue any sport of your liking. In addition, one can learn and participate in adventure sports, such as river rafting, mountaineering, hot air ballooning, hang gliding, wind surfing etc.
21. Physical fitness : In Naval Academy curriculum, a lot of emphasis is laid on physical fitness. You are therefore, advised to build up yourself by physical training, sports, running, swimming, etc. so that you meet the training goals successfully.
Last date for receipt of Application – 15 Nov 2010.