Indian Army Religious Teachers Recruitment as JCO 2015 Selection Procedure – Religious Teachers Recruitment
3. Indian Army JCO Religious Teachers Selection 2015
- The Indian Army JCO Religious Teachers recruitment 2015 will be carried out through all the HQ Recruiting Zones, IRO Delhi Cantt, Ladakh Scout Regt Centre Leh and JAKLI Regt Centre Srinagar and GRD Kunraghat.
- Submission of Indian Army Application 2015 for Religious Teachers :
- Application duly filled as per the performa given in the Indian Army advertisement will be submitted by the candidate along with the required documents duly super scribed ( Application for JCO ( RT ) course No. 77, 78 & 79 ) on top outer cover of envelope latest by 05 Jan 2015.
- Candidates applying for Pandit / Granthi / Maulvi / Padre / Bodh Monk categories must apply to the concerned HQ Rtg Zone / IRO Delhi Cantt / JAK LI Regtl Trg Centre Srinagar of which the individual is a permanent native / resident.
- Gorkha candidates applying for Pandit Gorkha category will fwd application to GRD, Kunraghat only.
- Shia Ladakhi Personnel candidates applying for Maulvi ( Shia ) for Ladakh Scouts will fwd application to Ladakh Scouts Retgl Centre Leh only.
- Candidates can appear for written exam only from the place of domicile.
- Application submitted to a different organisation of which the candidate is not domicile of will be rejected.
- Postal Addresses of all Headquarters Recruiting Zones & concerned Regimental Centres are given at Para 6.
- Candidates found eligible will be issued call up letters by concerned office / recruiting organisation for initial screening which will include checking of original certificates followed by medical examination.
- The screened candidates will be put through Indian Army Religious Teachers written examination which will be conducted on 01.03.2015 and will comprise of two papers as follows :
Paper I : ( Maximum Marks – 100 ). Paper I will contain objective type questions on general awareness and will be common to candidates of all Religious denominations.
Paper II : ( Maximum Marks – 100 ). Paper II will contain objective questions on to check the knowledge specific to particular religious denomination to which the candidate belongs.
Note : Only those candidates who qualify in paper I by securing a minimum mark of 40 out of 100 marks will be allowed to appear in paper – II.
- In paper II candidates are required to secure a minimum of 40 marks out of the total of 100 marks and come in the merit list to be eligible for appearing in the Indian Army interview. The number of candidates to be called for interview for Indian Army will be 3 times the number of vacancies in Indian Army. Only those candidates who come in merit will be interviewed by a board of officers at nominated Regimental Centre. The Indian Army interview will be of 100 marks.
- Candidates are required to secure a minimum of 50 out of 100 marks to qualify in the Indian Army interview.
- The final selection will be based on merit list drawn on the basis of the total marks obtained in paper II and Indian Army Interview.
- Candidates finally selected will be enrolled as JCO ( RT ) and will undergo six weeks Indian Army training at Regimental Centre followed by eleven weeks training at Institute of National Integration Pune.
- Rejection can take place at any stage during Indian Army training also.
Number of Indian Army JCO Religious Teacher Vacancies 2015
4. Total no of Vacancies in Indian Army JCO Religious Teacher 2015 as per religious denomination for RRT 77 Courses are pandit 27, Pandit ( Gorkha ) 03, Maulvi 03, Granthi 02 & Padre 01 and RRT 78 Course are Pandit 29, Pandit ( Gorkha ) 01, Mauivi 02, Maulvi ( Shia ) 02 & Padre 02 and Bodh Monk 1. Vacancies for RRT – 79 course are likely to be released.
5. Terms of Service :
- Appointment : On successful completion of Indian Army training the candidates will be commissioned as Religious Teachers in the rank of Naib Subedar.
- Promotion : All JCOs ( Religious Teachers ) will become eligible for paid acting promotion to the rank of Subedar / Risaldar on completion of at least 10 years service as a religious teachers.
- Pay Allowances and Perks : The JCO ( RT ) will be placed at the minimum pay scale of 9300 – 34800. In addition they will be entitled to DA, free accommodation, entitled ration for self, uniform, free medical and leave travel concession for self, family, and dependents, canteen facilities and other allowances as admissible to the regular Army.
- Retirement : Normal age of superannuation for JCO ( RT ) in the rank of Subedar will be 57 years. A Subedar major ( RT ) will retire on completion of 4 years of service as Subedar Major or 57 years of age, whichever is earlier.
6. Postal Address of Headquarters Recruiting Zones / Concerned Regimental / Centers :
|1. HQ Rtg Zone, Ambala |
Cantt - 133 001,
( For Haryana and Himachal Pradesh )
|2. HQ Rtg Zone, Bangalore |
148, Fd Marshal,
KM Kariappa Road,
Bangalore - 560 025,
( For Karnataka, Kerala and Lakshwadeep )
|3. HQ Rtg Zone, Chennai
Fort Saint George,
Chennai - 600 009,
( For Tamil Nadu, Andhra Pradesh, Pondicheri & AN Islands ).
|4. HQ Rtg Zone,|
Danapur Cantt - 801 503,
( For Bihar & Jharkhand )
|5. IRO, Delhi Cantt|
Delhi Cantt - 110 010,
( For Delhi, Gurgaon, Faridabad & Mewat Dist of Haryana )
|6. HQ Rtg Zone,
T - 23, Ridge Road,
Jabalpur - 482 001,
( For Madhya Pradesh & Chattisgarh )
|7. HQ Rtg Zone, Jaipur |
Post Box No 35,
Jaipur ( Rajasthan ) - 302 016,
( For Rajasthan )
|8. HQ Rtg Zone, Jalandhar |
Jalandhar Cantt - 144 005,
( For Punjab and J & K ).
|9. HQ Rtg Zone, Kolkata
1, Gorkhle Road,
Kolkata - 700 020,
( For W Bengal, Sikkim & Orissa ).
|10. HQ Rtg Zone, Lucknow |
236, MG Road,
Lucknow Cantt - 226 002,
( For Uttar Predesh & Uttarakhand )
|11. HQ Rtg Zone, Pune|
3, Rajender Singhji Road,
Pune - 410 001,
( For Maharashtra, Goa Gujarat and UT of Diu & Daman ).
|12. HQ Rtg Zone, Shillong
Shillong - 793 001,
( For NE States ).
|13. Ladakh Scout Regt Centre,|
c/o 56 APO,
Pin - 910 368
|14. JAK LI Regt Trg Centre,|
c/o 56 APO,
Pin - 901 196
|15. GRD Kunragha,
c/o 56 APO,
Pin - 901 108
1. Duly filled up Indian Army Application as per the given format wi ll be addressed to concerned address as mentioned in para 6, write “Application for JCO ( RT ) Course No ____ on top of the envelope containing applications.
2. Indian Army application may be handwritten or typed on A4 size paper as per the given format.
3. Affix your recent passport size photograph without sun glasses at the space provided in the application form. Photograph taken with polaroid camera or computer print will not be accepted. An additional self at tested photograph also be submitted along with application form.
4. Enclose three self addressed stamped Registered envelopes issued by the Department of Post & Telegraph giving your present address with Pin Code on which acknowledgment / call up notice / rejection slip is to be sent.
5. A candidate whose application has been rejected earlier may apply again if eligible / age permits.
6. All incomplete applications will be rejected.
1. All above terms and conditions, vacancies and selection procedures are subject to change from time to time.
2. List of recognised universities to be verified from nearest HQ Recruiting Zone / ARO / IRO Delhi Cantt.
3. Only male candidates are eligible to apply.
4. Candidates who are serving with any organization and are selected for the interview will produce “No Objection Certificate” from their employee at Zonal Recruiting Office before dispatch.
5. The candidates declared successful in the written examination and shortlisted for interview will be communicated about the interview dates by post through self addressed envelopes and the list will also be displayed at their respective HQ Recruiting Zones by 23 Apr 2015. The list of finally selected candidates will be displayed at their respective HQ Recruiting Zones by 10 May 2015. Recruiting organization will not be responsible for non receipt of communication due to postal errors and incorrect / incomplete address furnished by the candidates.
6. The candidates are required to produce the following documents, when called for screening :
- Character certificate by Sarpanch of the Village or authorized signatory of the State Government.
- Domicile / Resident / Nativity certificate from the authorized signatory of the state Government.
- Original Certificate from matriculation onward and detailed mark sheet of each year separately pertaining to Educational qualification.
- NCC Certificate in original, if applicable.
- Son of serviceman / Ex-servicemen, son of war widow / son of widow, certificate in original, if applicable.
7. Permanent body tattoos are only permitted on inner face of forearms i.e, from inside of elbow to the wrist and on the reverse side of palm / back ( dorsal ) side of hand. Permanent body tattoos are any other part of the body are not acceptable and candidates will be barred from further selection. Tribes with tattoo marks on the face or body as per their existing custom and traditions will be permitted on a case to case basis.