9 FOD Recruitment 2013 for Fireman & Mazdoor
Recruitment for the Posts of Fireman and Mazdoor in 9 FOD, Pin 909 909, C/O 56 APO.
1. Applications for 9 FOD 2013 are invited from Indian Nationals eligible candidates for the post of Fireman ( Non Industrial Personnel ) and Mazdoor ( Industrial Personnel ) in the pay scale as mentioned below :
|Category / Post||No of Posts / Category||Pay scale ( revised as per RPR - 2008 )||Age limit as on last date of receipt of application||Qualification / QR|
|Fireman ( Male only )||SC - 01|
OBC - 0l
UR - 01
( Total - 03 )
|5200 - 20200 + Grade Pay 1900/-||SC - 18 to 30 Yrs|
OBC - 18 to 28 Yrs
UR - 18 to 25 Yrs
|(a) Matriculation or equivalent.
(b) Must be physically fit and capable of performing strenuous duties and must have passed the test specified below :
(i) Height without shoes - 165 cm.
(ii) Chest ( un - expanded ) - 81.5cms.
(iii) Chest ( on expansion ) - 85 cms.
(iv) Weight - 50 Kgs ( min )
(v) Physical / Endurance Test.
(aa) Passing of 1600 mtrs run. ( Candidates selected / passing 1600 mtrs run will only be further tested ).
(ab) Carrying a man ( Fireman lift ) of 63.5 Kgs to distance of 183 Meter within 96 seconds.
(ac) Clearing 2.7 meters wide ditch landing on both feet ( long jump )
(ad) Climbing 3 meters vertical rope using hands and feet.
(c) Passing of Written Test.
|Mazdoor||SC - 03|
ST - 02
OBC - 07
UR - 12
( Total-24 )
Note : Out of 24 vacancies, 02 vacancies reserved for Ex - serviceman, 01 vacancy for Physically Handicapped ( HH / OH ) ( Deaf & Dumb ) and 01 vacancy for Meritorious sports persons. Vacancies of Ex-serviceman and Physically Handicapped will be filled first and adjusted against respective category i.e SC / ST / OBC / UR
|5200 - 20200 + Grade Pay 1800/-||SC - 18 to 30 Yrs|
ST - 18 to 30 Yrs
OBC - 18 to 28 Yr
UR - 18 to 25 Yrs
|(a) Matric or equivalent.
(b) Physical / Endurance Test.
(i) 1600 Mtrs run ( candidates Selected / passing 1600 mtrs run will only be further tested ).
(ii) Passing of Written test.
(iii) Should be capable of lifting 50Kgs or more weight.
(c) Passing of Written Test.
2. Age Limit for Ex – serviceman and Physically Handicapped
- Ex – Serviceman : Service rendered in Army / Navy / Air Force shall be deducted from actual age and resultant age should not exceed the maximum age limit prescribed for the post by more than three years. ( Calculation of age shall be as per the category for which the application has been made ).
- Physically Handicapped
- Persons suffering from not less than 40% of the relevant disability shall alone be eligible for the benefit of reservation. The certificate of disability should be as per proforma given in Annexure I attached to the 9 FOD 2013 Application Form.
- The 9 FOD Job age limit for Physically Handicapped is 18 to 40 Yrs for SC / ST, 18 to 38 for OBC and 18 to 35 yrs for UR category.
- Meritorious sports persons :The age limit for 9 FOD Post is 18 to 30 for UR, 18 to 33 for OBC and 18 to 35 for SC / ST category. Meritorious sports persons should be in possession of certificate of the competition awarded by following authorities.
- International competition- Secretary of the National Federation of the game concerned.
- National competition – Secretary of the National Federation OR Secretary of the State Sports Association of the game concerned.
- Inter University Tournament – Dean of sports Or other officer in overall charge of sports of the University concerned.
- Physical efficiency drive – Secretary or the officer in overall charge of physical efficiency in the Govt of India, Ministry of Education and Social Welfare.
3. The last date of acceptance of the 9 FOD 2013 application form will be 21st day ( including Sunday / holidays ) from the date of publication of this notice. The candidate should not be younger than 18 years of age and should not be more than the age notified for the respective categories as on 21st day from the date of publication of this notice in the employment News.
4. Candidates fulfilling above conditions may submit their applications separately for the above posts and an admit card on separate 8.25 x 11.5” ( A4 ) size of paper, as per the format published, duly affixing latest passport size photographs alongwith attested copies of the following documents / certificates issued by the competent authorities, duly attested by Gazetted Officer.
- Education Certificate.
- Technical Education
- Caste Certificate
- Age / Birth Certificate
- Character Certificate ( Not more than six month old )
- Discharge certificate for Ex – serviceman
- Other relevant certificate, if any.
The 9 FOD application alongwith connected documents should addressed to the Commandant, 9 Field Ordnance Depot, Pin – 909 909, C/o 56, APO and should reach within 21 days of publication of 9 FOD advertisement in the Employment News. No application will be entertained after this date. Candidates must bring their Original certificates on the day of interview. Applicants should send their applications by Registered post only. No application will be accepted in person, by hand or through any representative. Further this depot will not be responsible for any postal delay or delivery default.
5. Candidates will enclose a self addressed envelope affixing postal stamp of 25/- required for registered cover for return of acknowledgement card.
6. The candidates applying for the above posts should boldly enface on the envelope the following information :
- 9 FOD 2013 Application for the post of _____ ( i.e name of post for which applying ). ( Note Candidate’s application will be rejected if “Post Applied For” column is left blank or incorrectly filled ).
- Category i.e UR / SC / ST / OBC / Ex-serviceman / PH / Sports Person.
( Note : Candidate’s application will be rejected if the category column is left blank or no supporting documents are found enclosed duly attested ).
7. Test / Interview will be held at 9 Field Ordnance Depot, Kandrori on dates mentioned in acknowledgement card . No separate letter except acknowledgement card will be issued by 9 FOD office.
8. The individual should be in possession of acknowledgement card sent by this unit and all original documents for verification at the time of interview. No individual will be entertained in the absence of admit card / acknowledgement card.
9. Please Note that the following will invite rejection of application.
- Incomplete application & admit card with any column of application left blank.
- Overwriting / incorrect information.
- Unattested photograph.
- Unattested copies of education certificates, caste certificate domicile proof, discharge certificate and other certificate as applicable.
- If the applicant is found overage / underage on last date of receipt of application indicated above will be rejected.
- Candidate who apply against SC / ST / OBC category shall attach and produce the Scheduled Caste / Scheduled Tribe / Other Backward Class Certificate duly signed by appropriate authority.
- Application without self addressed envelope affixing postal stamp of 25/-
10. No TA / DA will be paid for the test / interview. Accommodation and travel shall be under own arrangement of the applicant.
11. Place of work will be 9 Field Ordnance Depot, Kandrori subject to all India Field Service Liability.
12. The posts are initially on temporary basis subsequently to be made permanent after completion of probation period of 02 years.
13. This depot will not be responsible / liable for any damage in case of injuries / accident / death of candidates during test / interview.
14. The number of candidates to be called for interview will be restricted to 10 times of number of vacancies. A bench mark percentage will be fixed for the same depending on the number of applicants.
15. Registration of application / appearing for physical tests and interview does not guarantee for employment.
16. Any dispute with regards to the recruitment will be subject to jurisdiction of Indora Civil Court.
17. Posts are initially temporary but likely to be made permanent as per existing orders / regulations.
18. The number of vacancies are tentative. The recruitment process can be cancelled / suspended / terminated by Commandant 9 FOD at any stage and his decision in this regard will be final and no appeal will be entertained at any later stage.
19. 9 FOD reserves the right to decrease / increase the number of vacancies.