22 Inf Div Ord Unit Recruitment 2013 for Mazdoor, Barber
22 Inf Div Ord Unit,
C/O 56 APO.
1. 22 Inf DOU C/O 56 APO invites application for following posts of Group ‘C’ from Indian National eligible candidates :
|Category||No. of Post||Age limit as on Closing date||Qualifications|
Total Vacancies = 02
|02||18 to 25 Years||Essential
(a) Matriculation & equivalent
(b) Physical Fitness – Must be physical fit and must have passed the test specified below :
(I) Passing a timed run.
(II) Physical endurance tests.
(c) Passing of Written Test.
Total Vacancies = 01
|01||18 to 25 Years ( Relaxable for government servant up to 35 Years )||Essential
(a) Matriculation pass or equivalent from recognized board with proficiency in Baber’s trade job.
(a) One Year experience in the trade.
3. Candidates fulfilling above conditions may submit their application for 22 Inf DOU 2013 as per the format given below affixing two passport size photographs duly attested by Gazetted officer one on right hand corner of application and one on Acknowlegement Card along with attested copies of certificates and a self addressed envelope affixing postal stamps of 25/- required for registered cover for return of acknowledgement card so as to reach the following address by 1600 hrs on 21 days from the date of publication of 22 Inf DOU 2013 advertisement. No application will be entertained after _________, while forwarding the application; the envelope should clearly be marked. “Application for the Post of ( Mazdoor / Barber. )” ( Delete whichever is not applicable ).
Commanding Officer 22 Inf DOU,
Pin – 909 022,
C/O 56 APO.
4. Test / Interview will be held at 22 Inf DOU NRS Meerut ( UP ) on dates mentioned below. Applicants should report to 22 Inf DOU NRS Meerut ( UP ) at 0830 hrs on the date of test / interview. No separate letter except acknowledgement card will be issued.
5. The list of candidates whose 22 Inf Div Ord Unit applications are found in order will also be displayed on the notice board at the main gate of 22 Inf DOU two days prior to the date of test / interview.
6. The individual should be in possession of acknowledgement card sent by this unit and all original documents for verification.
7. Application for 22 Inf DOU Jobs 2013 : Application format as per Part-I & II should be sent by “Registered post” or “speed post” showing post applied for and categories on top of the postal cover duly enclosing a self-addressed envelope of size 25 cmX10 cm affixed with postal stamp of 25/- ( Rupees Twenty Five only ) for sending of Acknowledgement Card / Call letter to the applicant by Registered post, so as to reach “Commanding Officer, 22 Inf DOU, Pin – 909 022″ within 21 days from the date of publication of 22 Inf DOU advertisement. No application through courier or by hand will be accepted. The application format should be typed on a foolscap A-4 size paper.
8. Documents : The following documents are required to be submitted along with application duly attested by a Gazetted Officer :
- Photocopy of birth certificate.
- Caste certificate.
- Education Certificate.
- Photocopy of Ration Card.
- Two passport size photographs.
9. The candidates should apply only on prescribed format ( Part-I & II ) given with 22 Inf Div Ord Unit notification. Application ( Part-I ), acknowledgement slip / call letter ( Part-II ) should be in separate A-4 size paper only. The name of Newspaper with date will be mentioned in reference of the Application form.
10. Last date of Application : Last date of application is within 21 days from the date of publication of 22 Inf DOU advertisement. No application will be entertained after closing date i.e. 21 days from the date of publication of 22 Inf advertisement notice.
11. TA / DA : No TA / DA will be admissible for attending the tests / interview. Candidates will have to make their own arrangements of move and boarding / lodging.
12. Date & Time of Test / Interview : Date and time of test and interview will be intimated by post through acknowledgement slip / call letter.
13. Candidates not in receipt of call letter should presume that their application were incomplete / not meeting the QR ( Qualitative Requirement ) or not found legible. No correspondence on the subject would be entertained. 22 Inf DOU will not be held responsible for any postal delay.
14. Location of Test / interview : Test / Interview will be held at training area NRS-Meerut Cantt on dates mentioned in acknowledgement card / call letter.
15. Own Risk : Candidates will appear for physical test / endurance test at their own risk. Any injury / accident if sustained by the candidate during test, authorities will not be responsible to pay any compensation.
16. The selected candidates will be on probation for two years. The appointment of the selected candidates will be made on the satisfactory report from concerned civil authority on verification of character & antecedent / education certificates with dates of Birth / Caste certificates / driving license & Medical fitness examination.
17. The recruitment process can be cancelled / suspended / terminated by the Commanding Officer, 22 Inf DOU at any stage and his decision in this regard is final and no appeal will be entertained.
18. All India Service Liability including Field : Candidates have an all India Service liability including field and can be transferred anywhere in India.
19. Original Documents : Candidates are required to bring original document / certificates at the time of test / interview failing which they shall not be permitted to appear in the test / interview.
20. No of posts may undergo change due to change in PE / WE or non extension of the validity period of NAC.
21. 22 Inf DOU reserve the right to decrease / increase the no of vacs of rect.
22. Any dispute with regard to the recruitment will be subject to the court having jurisdiction in Meerut ( UP ).
23. All India disability : Candidates can be transfer at anywhere in India.
24. The number of candidate to be called for 22 Inf Div Ord Unit interview with be restricted to 10 times of number of vacancies. A bench mark % will be fixed for the same depending upon the number of likely applicant.