Indian Army Junior Commissioned Officer Religious Teachers Recruitment Guntur RRT 74, 75 and 76 Course 2014
Army Recruiting Office,
Pattabhipuram – Post,
Guntur – 522 006.
Recruitment of Junior Commissioned Officer ( Religious Teacher ) RRT – 74, 75 and 76 Course
1. Applications are invited from male candidates of Andhra Pradesh for recruitment to the post of Junior Commissioned Officer in the Army as Religious Teacher.
2. Indian Army JCO Religious Teacher Eligibility Criteria 2014
a. Age Limit for Indian Army JCO Religious Teacher 2014 : The age of candidates must not be below 27 years or over 34 years for civilian candidates and between 25 years to 34 years for remustered candidates as on first day of Recruitment Rally.
b. Indian Army JCO Religious Teacher Educational and Language Qualifications 2014 : The minimum educational qualification for appointment will be graduation in any discipline from a recognized university. In addition they must also possess one of the following qualifications according to the religious denomination of the individuals :
i. Indian Army JCO Pandit : Candidate must also be qualified Madhyama in Sanskrit or Bhushan in Hindi or equivalent standard in the regional language concerned. Those who have passed BA with Sanskrit / Hindi as one of the elective ( main ) subjects but have not done Madhyama in Sanskrit or Bhushan in Hindi are also eligible.
ii. Indian Army JCO Padre : Minimum qualification is graduation from a recognised university. In addition person who has been ordained priest by the appropriate ecclesiastical authority and is still on the approved list of the local Bishop.
iii. Indian Army JCO Maulvi : Candidate must also be qualified as Maulvi Alim in Urdu / Adam Alim in Urdu or equivalent standard in the regional language concerned. Those who have passed BA with Arabic / Urdu as on of the elective ( main ) subjects but have not done Maulvi Alim in Urdu / Adam Alim in Urdu are also eligible.
c. Indian Army JCO Religious Teacher Culture 2014 : Candidate should belong to the culture of the appropriate religious denomination and religious qualification acceptable to the troops.
d. Indian Army JCO Religious Teacher Medical Standard 2014 : A candidate should have robust physique and mental health, chest should be well developed having minimum 5 cm expansion, should have normal hearing with each ear. Should have sufficient number of natural healthy gun and teeth, i.e. 14 dental points. Should not have diseases like deformity or bones, hydrocele, varicose veins or piles. Candidate may contact nearest recruiting office / zones for existing rules on medical standards.
e. Indian Army JCO Religious Teacher Physical Standard 2014 : The candidate should have minimum under mentioned physical standard :
- Height – 160 cms
- Weight – 50 Kgs
- Chest – 77 cms ( with 05 cms expansion )
f. Indian Army JCO Religious Teacher Physical Fitness 2014 : A candidate must be able to run 1.6 kms in eight minutes.
3. Submission of Indian Army JCO Religious Teacher Applications 2014 : The candidates of all 07 districts ( Anantapur, Chittoor, Guntur, Kadapa, Kurnool, Nellore & Prakasam ) of Andhra Pradesh are required to submit their application as per format alongwith relevant documents to the address given below before 27 December 2013. The envelopes be marked on top as “Application for JCO ( RT ) Course No 74, 75 and 76″. Three self addressed envelopes duly stamped with 27/- to be enclosed.
Army Recruiting Office ( ARO )
Guntur ( AP ) – 522 006.
4. Last Date of Submission of Application is 27 December 2013.
5. Individual with permanent tattoos on any part of the body less inside of forearm is not eligible for recruitment.
1. Duly filled Application as per the given format will be addressed to Army Recruiting Office Pattabhipuram Post, Ravindranagar, Guntur – 522 006. Write “Application for JCO ( RT ) Course RRT 74, 75 & 76″ on top of the envelopes containing application.
2. Application may be handwritten or typed on A4 size paper as per given format.
3. Affix your recent size photographs without any sun glasses at the space provided in the application form. Photograph taken from Polaroid cameras or computer will not be accepted. An additional self attested photograph also be submitted along with application form.
4. Enclose Three Self Addressed Stamped Registered Envelopes 27/- each issued by the Department of Post & Telegraphs giving your present address with Pin Code on which acknowledgement / call up notice / rejection slip is to be sent.
5. A candidate whose application has been rejected earlier may apply if eligible / age permits.
6. All incomplete applications will be rejected.
1. All above terms and conditions, vacancies and selection procedures are subject to change from time to time.
2. List of recognized universities to be verified from nearest HQ Recruiting Zone / ARO / IRO Delhi Cantonment.
3. Only male candidate are eligible to apply.
4. Married candidates below the age of 21 years, are not eligible to apply.
5. Candidates who are serving with any organization and are selected for interview will produce “No Objection Certificate” from their employer at Zonal Recruiting Office before dispatch.
6. Written examination of selected candidates will be held at RO ( HQ ) Chennai on 23 February 2014. The list of finally selected candidates will be displayed at their respective HQ Recruiting Zones by 14 May 2014. Recruiting Organisation will not be responsible for non receipt of communication due to postal errors and incorrect / incomplete address furnished by the candidates.
7. The candidates are required to produce the following documents, when called for screening.
- Character certificate by Sarpanch of the village or authorized signatory of the State Government.
- Domicile / Resident / Nativity Certificate from the authorized signatory of the State Government.
- Original Certificate from matriculation onward and Mark sheet of each year separately pertaining to Education qualification.
- NCC Certificate in original, if applicable.
- Son of Servicemen / Ex-servicemen, Son of War Widow / Son of widow, certificate in original, if applicable.
8. Individual with permanent tattoos on any part of the body less forearm are not eligible for recruitment.