Civil Service Exam Mains – IAS Exam Mains 2017 Syllabus for Bodo Paper I – Paper II
History of Bodo Language and Literature.
Answers must be written in Bodo.
History of Bodo Language :
1. Homeland, language family, its present status and its mutual contact with Assamese.
2. Phonemes :
- Vowel and Consonant Phonemes.
3. Morphology : Gender, Case & Case endings, Plural suffix, Definitives, Verbal suffix.
4. Vocabulary and its sources.
5. Syntax : Types of sentences, Word Order.
6. History of scripts used in writing Bodo Language since inception.
History of Bodo literature :
- General introduction of Bodo folk literature.
- Contribution of the Missionaries.
- Periodization of Bodo Literature.
- Critical analysis of different genre ( Poetry, Novel, Short Story and Drama )
- Translation Literature.