Public Service Commission UttarPradesh Animal Husbandry Department
Closing Date for the Receipt of Application Forms : 31st August 2007
Public Service Commission applications are invited on thick, foolscap paper in the format printed at the end of the advertisement for the following post / posts. Number of posts may increase or decrease.
131 Posts of Veterinary Medical Officer ( Special recruitment ) :- Under U.P. Veterinary Services, Class-II.
Nature of Posts :- Gazetted / Temporary but likely to be continued.
Pay Scale :- 8000-13500/- ( Department. No. Services-2/4 )
Reservation :- 89 Posts for S.C. Candidates of U.P. 24 Posts for S.T. Candidates of U.P. and18 Posts for OBC Candidates of U.P. are reserved. The horizontal reservation shall be provided in accordance with the Provisions of the relevant present Government orders.
Essential Qualifications for Animal Husbandry Department :
(1) A degree of Bachelor of Veterinary Science & Animal Husbandry (B.V.Sc. & AH) from a University established by law in India or a degree recognized by the Government as equivalent there to or other recognized veterinary qualification as defined in clause (c) of section 2 of the Indian Veterinary Council Act, 1984 ( Act No. 52 of 1984 ) as amended from time to time.
(2) Must be duly registered with the Uttar Pradesh Veterinary Council. Preferential Qualification: – A candidate other things being equal, be given preference in the matter of direct recruitment, if he;
- Has a Post Graduate Diploma, Degree or higher qualification; or
- Be served in the Territorial Army for a minimum period of two years; or
- Has obtained a ‘B’ Certificate of National Cadet Corps.
Age :- 21 to 35 years. ( Relaxation in age as per rules )